top of page
- Multiple DatesWed, Aug 10Vancouver
- Thu, Jun 16Vancouver
- Sun, Jun 05Vancouver
- Sun, May 15VancouverMay 15, 2022, 3:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.Vancouver, 700 Templeton Dr, Vancouver, BC V5L 4N8, CanadaWorking in the garden provides benefits that include: Enjoyment – from the physical activity; Exercise – improves your endurance; strength, mobility and flexibility, and mental health; Relaxation – helps you relax and reduce stress levels.
- Sun, May 15VancouverMay 15, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.Vancouver, Moberly Park, 7646 Prince Albert St, Vancouver, BC V5X 3Z4, CanadaHow to create a regenerative ecosystem in our gardens? How to create a garden that benefits human beings, our animal brothers and sisters, and to feed Mother Earth? We will look at the shape and colours of the seeds as we learn about the beauty of a harmonious little garden.
- Sat, Apr 16VancouverApr 16, 2022, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PDTVancouver, 700 Templeton Dr, Vancouver, BC V5L 4N8, CanadaWe are so grateful to play with you and share our discoveries of the cosmos, our living world and our growing knowledge of diversity and openness that is unfolding. Let's get together at Templeton Garden . Days in the Garden @Templeton Native Garden Saturday, April 16th, 3-5 pm free
- Sat, Apr 02Vancouver
- Thu, Dec 30VancouverDec 30, 2021, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PSTVancouver, 3096 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V5K 2A3, CanadaWe will celebrate a 2 years journey as artists in residence with Hastings Community Centre. We would like to offer our gratitude to all of you who have supported our project and made it a fun and meaningful time. Join our incense making & bee wax lip balm making workshops.
- Sun, Dec 19zoom meetingDec 19, 2021, 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. PSTzoom meetingHello dreamers & friends, On Sunday morning, December 19th, we are going to celebrate the ending of our 2 years as artists in residence with Hastings Community Centre. Guests: Jhaimy Alvarez Acosta (Andean Traditional Healer) and Shine Edgar (Sound Healer) We trust you will join.
- Sun, Nov 21Vancouver
- Thu, Jul 01Via Zoom
- Sat, Jun 26Hastings Sanctuary Vancouver BCJun 26, 2021, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PDTHastings Sanctuary Vancouver BC, 2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC, CanadaBernadette Phan will guide us in an art making experience in which nature will be the main topic. She will teach us about how we could transmute an experience in nature into art. To know about Bernadette Phan https://thelasource.com/en/2015/03/09/homage-to-still-life-painting/
- Sat, Jun 19Hastings Sanctuary
- May 15, 2021, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. PDTZoomThis workshop is for all-levels and will support deep attention, rather than the creation of refined drawings. Holly Schmidt will guide us through some basic drawing instruction and a series of drawing experiences that will help us to see plant life with fresh eyes.
- Thu, May 06zoom
- Sat, Mar 27Zoom
- Thu, Mar 11Conversation Via ZoomMar 11, 2021, 6:45 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.Conversation Via ZoomMelissa Meyer is matrilineally Eagle clan from the Gis’paxloats tribe of the Tsimshian Nation in northern British Columbia. She is Scandinavian & German by her father. She is married into the Nuxalk Nation by her partner, She is a community herbalist with a love to share wild and cultivated plants.
- Thu, Feb 25Zoom Meeting
Upcoming Events: Upcoming Events
bottom of page